Welcome to Marcia's Quality Quilts Blog!

I have been a quilter for over 30 years and finally got around to sharing both the quilts and my experience (I'm really just getting around to learning how to do online stuff!). I've started an Etsy store (Etsy.com/shop/CaringQuilts) and hope to connect with others of like mind in the quilting community.

Welcome and please let me know how I'm doing so far!

Sunday, July 22, 2012


CaringQuilts' Shop Announcement

 Did you know that we have a SALE going on at my Etsy store?

 LOOK AT THIS !  Check out the new Anniversary Sale which runs through August 14th !  Look for the selected quilts with an Anniversary Sale Price Reduction !  Savings between $25 and $50 !

Yes, that's an Anniversary Sale!  Caring Quilts has been on Etsy for one whole year!

Also, check Out the new Picnic Table Cover Set - a whimsical, Summertime Fun Picnic collection complete with table cover, napkins and napkin rings! Ants and watermelon seeds are also included!

Quilted PICNIC Table Cover with accessories - 65in. X65in. square - ONE of a KIND '-)


Also, TODAY, lots of Tiger Eyes are being posted on the shop - come on over and take a look!   See you there!

The store is at " http://www.etsy.com/shop/CaringQuilts " in case you have forgotten!



No comments:

Post a Comment