Welcome to Marcia's Quality Quilts Blog!

I have been a quilter for over 30 years and finally got around to sharing both the quilts and my experience (I'm really just getting around to learning how to do online stuff!). I've started an Etsy store (Etsy.com/shop/CaringQuilts) and hope to connect with others of like mind in the quilting community.

Welcome and please let me know how I'm doing so far!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring has Sprung . . . and is Winding Down already!

The daffodils have faded in the yard, but they continue to bloom on two bright wall hangings recently added to the store:


Check out the new Pinata wall hangings Quilts (large and small) as well:



I've listed a few of my personal favorites (Judy Neimeyer designs); they are in the higher price bracket.  
For example, the North American Bear Paw quilted wall hanging:



 Also, there is a Shabby Chic Twin Quilt that is longing for a new home:


There are a lot more in Marcia's caring Quilts Store on Etsy - come take a look at  www.etsy.com/shop/CaringQuilts !


No comments:

Post a Comment